Recent growth in the global semiconductor industry is the result of more than just a single killer application. The entire world is going SMART and generating explosive demand for semiconductors and related electronics for IoT connectivity and more. The SEMI SMART IoT Application Vertical is a global platform that connects SMART industries with the semiconductor supply chain to foster collaboration across the electronics ecosystem. Attend an event below or refer to the: SEMI Smart IoT Library
Upcoming Global IoT Events
- Sports x IoT at SEMICON Japan 2019
More fun, more do sports!! Experience the fusion of sports and science and technology. Measure the mechanism and the phenomenon of sports by the various sensors.
- Standards Workshop at SEMICON Japan 2019
- Workshop: Traceability for IoT and Microelectronics Manufacturing Supply Chain at SEMICON China 2019
- Innovation and IoT, SEMICON at Japan 2019
- MEMS & Sensors Summit at SEMICON Korea 2019
- For enabling IoT and AI, data acquisition from the edge is essential and MEMS & Sensor industry is getting bigger and smarter accordingly.
- Device Technology
Semiconductor scaling is becoming increasingly challenging, requiring more than mere conventional dimension scaling. Two different approaches can be taken at this moment. One approach is to find new specific applications, such as automotive and IoT, based on current technology.
- Power & Compound Semiconductor International Forum at SEMICON China 2019
One of the largest professional events about power and compound semiconductor industry in Asia will be organized in conjunction with SEMICON China 2018 on Mar.15-16, 2018 in Kerry Hotel at Shanghai. The Forum is a two-day program and contains 4 sessions: Wide Band Gap Power Electronics, Optoelectronics, Compound Semiconductor in Communications, and Emerging Power Device Technology
- Brave New World – MEMS and Sensors Industry Group Conference on AI and IoT at SEMICON China 2019
The global leaders and experts will come to share their views about the status and opportunities of AI+IoT, as well as the mutual promotion and restriction of AI Chips, MEMS, Sensors in smart applications