March 30, 2020 - April 2, 2020
This meeting set will host over 60 task forces engaged in various standardization activities, topics including:
- Advanced Process Control
- Back-end Factory Integration
- Carrier Profiling by SSM and SSRM
- Contaminants in Gas Delivery Systems
- Data Security
- Diagnostic Data Acquisition - EDA Freeze 3
- Dynamic Pitting Potential Tests
- Electron Microscopy Workflow
- Korean High-Pressure Gas Safety Control Requirements
- Liquid Chemicals and UPW
- Panel Level Packaging
- Proactive Yield Management for Advanced Nodes
- S2 Pressure Guidelines
- Smart Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Traceability
- Water Management for Sustainable Manufacturing
via Web Conference,
SEMI Coronavirus Status Update
SEMI has always made the health and safety of our members and guests who attend events our top priority. We continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, including advisories from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the needs of our members.
After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone only the TC Chapter Meetings. Please note that Task Force meetings will still proceed as scheduled, solely via web conference. Please refer to the Schedule (PDF or Excel) above for Task Force meetings schedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for your understanding and support during these challenging times. For the latest updates on SEMI events affected by the Coronavirus, please visit our Coronavirus Status Updates webpage.
NOTE: Standards meetings are open to all, but you must be a SEMI Standards Program Member to participate. If you are not a Member, please join the Standards Program and start making a big contribution to the industry’s progress, complete an application form today.